10% discount for NCDD members on Leadership Currency training
Are you interested in increasing your Leadership Currency? Are you motivated to access the connective power within yourself, your organization and your networks? Led by four experts in personal transformation, group dynamics and organizational development, the Leadership Currency experience is designed for leaders and high-level managers. If you want to boost your collaborative performance, this is for you!
The group will meet four times over the course of 2010. The process includes monthly interaction by phone and online with facilitators from the Institute on the Common Good at Regis University and your peers. Our quarterly gatherings for 2010 are January 26th-29th, May 11th-14th, September 21st-24th, and December 7th-10th. The January experience is set to take place at The Nature Place, located on 6,000 acres of private land deep in the heart of Colorado’s mountain ecosystem.
If you are looking to:
- Integrate your passion in to your everyday work.
- Learn ways to inspire a new level of teamwork, focus and energy in your team and your networks.
- Recognize the emerging future and create strategies that move you forward with intention rather than in reaction.
- Bring a new found inspiration to your career and your business that results in a significantly higher level of prosperity and success.
- Develop a highly functioning team that works together as a self-correcting system.
Join this group experience. The cost of the experience is $3,150 for NCDD members (this reflects a 10 percent discount), payable in various installment plans. Don’t hesitate to call 303-458-4967 and we will connect you with one of our four coach/facilitators so you can talk one to one and have your questions answered. Call 303-458-4967 to sign up. More information is at www.leadershipcurrency.com.