NCDD Resource Center surpasses 2,700 items!
We reached 2,700 items in the NCDD Resource Center yesterday, so it’s a good time to toot our own horn a little — and remind you of what we have to offer at www.ncdd.org/rc.
For 10 years now, the National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation (NCDD) has been cataloguing and categorizing resources to help you engage people in addressing our toughest challenges. In the Resource Center, you’ll find…
- more dialogue guides than you knew existed
- great videos to help you teach or present these processes to others
- assessment tools to help you measure your effectiveness
- books and articles on dialogue and deliberation
- case studies that highlight real D&D programs
- reports on public engagement programs
- online tools for engagement
- listservs and news pages where you can publicize your work
- funders who support this work
- and so much more
This is not a list of links, folks. Every resource presented at a level that we hope is helpful to people in our field. Every resource is assigned categories and tags, so you can use a variety of search tools (in the right sidebar of the Resource Center) to find exactly what you need. Plus this is freely available to anyone — not limited to NCDD members or requiring easily lost logins and passwords.
Check out these portal pages if you’re not sure where to begin:
- The Beginner’s Guide
- The Best-of-the-Best Resources page
- Resources authored by me (NCDD’s director)
- Our Quick Reference Glossary (not really a portal page, but such a good thing to know about!)
- The site map for the Resource Center, which lists all categories and tags
And of course, if you have a resource that should be added to the database, use our Add-A-Resource form at www.ncdd.org/rc/add. Membership is not required to add content — just good resources!