|NCDD’s blog is your go-to source for news about D&D events and trainings, cutting-edge programs, funding and job opportunities, and more.
- Apply for Grants from the Taylor Willingham Fund by Dec. 31 go
- NCDD-CRS Meetings Being Planned Across the Country go
- Top #NCDD Resources for Addressing Racial Conflict & Inequality go
|Access to nearly 3,000 resources… dialogue guides, D&D methods, videos, case studies, evaluation tools, articles, books, programs and more.
Most recently added:
- Our Best-of-the-Best Resources compilation go
- The handy-dandy NCDD Glossary go
- Hundreds of Participatory Practices go
|Our 2,200+ members are doing extraordinary work across the globe. Learn how to join them, connect with them, and learn from them.